Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Karsen Cronin

       Hey everybody! My name is Karsen Cronin and I am a junior Psychology major. I am from Fairfield, OH and went to Fairfield High School. I work at DCCH which is an orphanage located right off Orphanage road by TMC. I started last April and I absolutely love everything about my job. When I have free time I like to hang out with my friends, family, and my best friend Zehna, my dog. I love camping, going to parks, and pretty much any outdoor activity,

       I took this class mainly to fulfill my requirement. I was looking at different philosophy classes and aesthetics interested me the most. I honestly didn't even know what aesthetics was at all before our first day of class, so I'm excited to learn about it and hopefully get something out of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment