Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vincent Cline

Hi, I'm Vincent, people call me Vince, I don't care.
I'm a total Nintendo nut, and Mario is my favorite series. I like to make art (hence I am an art major). I've been playing piano for 17 years (mixture of self-teaching and lessons, but mostly play by ear). Over the summer I work as a cabin counselor at YMCA Camp Ernst. I want to move to Washington (the one above California, not DC) to attend DigiPen and live out my dream of developing games that millions will play. I've had so many near-death experiences that I've lost count. I'm taking this course not just because it is a required core class, but also for the fact that I always analyze the aesthetic appeal of my surroundings and wish to discuss my findings with other minds.

Now for a little music humor:

No comments:

Post a Comment