Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kim Cornejo

Hello. My name is Kim Cornejo and I am double majoring in Psychology and Spanish. It's just my second year in college and I am hoping I graduate in a 4 year time frame. I am from Florence, KY and I attended Ryle High School. I like to work out and play Halo on my spare time. No, I'm not much of a gamer but my boyfriend definitely got me interested in it. I work at Convergys, a call center, and I can't say it is the best of my jobs that I've had, but I can't say it's the worst either. Fun fact about me is that I'm unfunny.

I am taking aesthetics because not only does it fulfill one of my requirements but also because I've never really taken in so much from just looking at the beauty around me and I think it'll be quite interesting to see what kind of meaning and beauty I can find from something like a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment