Friday, August 30, 2013

Hi, my name is Andy Bramer and I am currently a biology major at Thomas More College. I'm from the area and attended school at Holy Cross High School in Covington, Ky. Despite being so close to campus, I live in Ackerman Hall where I am part of the Res Life Staff.


I dabble in art and have taken a few classes over the years, so I look forward to exploring what it is that captivates us when we see a great piece of art. I attended the Kentucky Governor's School for the Arts (GSA), which is essentially the artistic equivalent of Kentucky's Governor's Scholar Program, or GSP (if anyone's familiar with that particular program). In addition to the visual arts, I also participate in theater and sing a little bit as well (shout out to the TMC Glee Club). In taking this class I hope to learn ways to improve myself as well as develop a greater appreciation of other works.


No comments:

Post a Comment