Wednesday, August 28, 2013


Hey all!

I'm Sarah, a sophomore art major with a focus in graphic design. I'm taking this course primarily due to the fact that I'm an art major and of course I need a philosophy course, so I thought this class would be the best one to take considering my major. :)

Some fun facts about me are that I'm a triplet and all of them attend Thomas More but we look nothing alike! I aspire to travel but my pocket won't let me! haha Two summers ago I took a trip down under (Australia and New Zealand for those of you geographically challenged) which was one of the highlights of my life so far. And finally after a year my art projects do not involve anything to do with my trip! It's been a struggle. Also, I used to run cross country but my class load this semester prevented me from running this year, but next season I hope to get back in shape and be a part of the team! I work as a part time lifeguard throughout the year (indoor and outdoor pools) which turns full time from Memorial Day to whenever classes start. And Lastly, I went to an all girl high school which I know is pretty foreign for some people who aren't from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. It's been a big change but I like to think that Ive handled having boys in my classes fairly well!

That's really all the semi-interesting facts I can think of at the moment..

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment