Friday, August 30, 2013

My name is Lance Grimes and I am a junior and an English Literary Studies major here at TMC. I am originally from this particular northern Kentucky area (though I have lived in both Washington D.C. and Louisville as well), and graduated from Holy Cross High School. 

I'm taking this particular aesthetics course not only to fulfill a requirement, but also to fulfill a certain curiosity by way of taking a closer look into the way we consider art in our culture, around the globe, and the very nature of our own minds and biology, from the dichotomy of author and observer. (I guess I'm trying to discern why I like the things I like, and how have they influenced me in any way?)

I usually spend my leisurely time reading, drawing, watching films, and occasional playing xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment